The Maker Vault
The Marshall Advanced Manufacturing Center’s Maker Vault provides the community with a space to experiment, develop, and learn through self-led projects and group workshops. Making high-end professional equipment and materials affordable and accessible for all, the Maker Vault extends the center’s support of innovation and entrepreneurship to everyone, giving a retired bank vault new life as a repository of ideas and creativity.
The Maker Vault offers access to emerging technology, as well as:
- Expert training and assistance
- Access to Maker Vault classes and workshops
- Access to materials and supplies to build your creations
- STEM educational support for all ages
Equipment available in the Maker Vault
- Creality CR-10S 3D printer
- Creality CR-30 Print Mill
- Creality Ender-3 Pro 3D printers
- Elegoo Mars Resin 3D printer
- X-Carve tabletop CNC router
- Buffalo Dental Tray-Vac Vacuum Forming System
- GlowForge Laser Cutter/Etcher/Engraver
- Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter
- Soldering Setups
- Desktop & Laptop Computers
- Planning, Assembly & Workspace
Depending on your project, you can visit the Maker Vault as you need and pay as you go, or your can join the Maker Vault through a monthly membership program.
Call 304.781.1624 or click to start a conversation.