The Maker Vault
RCBI’s Maker Vault provides the community with a space to experiment, develop, and learn through self-led projects and group workshops. Making high-end professional equipment and materials affordable and accessible for all, the Maker Vault extends RCBI’s support of innovation and entrepreneurship to everyone, giving a retired bank vault new life as a repository of ideas and creativity.
The Maker Vault offers access to emerging technology, as well as:
- Expert training and assistance
- Access to Maker Vault classes and workshops
- Access to materials and supplies to build your creations
- STEM educational support for all ages
Equipment available in the RCBI Maker Vault
- Makerbot Replicator 2’s 3D printer
- Makerbot Replicator 2X Experimental 3D printer
- INVENT3D printer
- LulzBot TAZ 5 3D printer
- X-Carve tabletop CNC router
- Buffalo Dental Tray-Vac Vacuum Forming System
- GlowForge Laser Cutter/Etcher/Engraver
- Silhouette Cameo Vinyl Cutter
- Soldering Setups
- Desktop & Laptop Computers
- Planning, Assembly & Workspace
Depending on your project, you can visit the Maker Vault as you need and pay as you go, or your can join the Maker Vault through a monthly membership program.
Call 304.781.1659 or click to start a conversation.