Join the Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI) and our AIM Higher Consortium partners Sept. 8 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. as we present Additive Manufacturing – Mission Ready, a free webinar exploring the U.S. Department of Defense’s use of additive manufacturing (better known as 3D printing) and opportunities for businesses to become part of the military’s additive manufacturing supply chain.
The webinar is designed for those new to additive manufacturing and those who want to know more about its applications in the defense industry. Topics of discussion will include:
- What additive manufacturing is and what it does
- The DoD’s strategy and approach to the adoption of additive manufacturing
- A framework for assessing your company’s additive manufacturing readiness
- Examples of additive manufacturing in industry and the DoD
- The additive manufacturing market: where it’s been and where it’s going
Register for this event at www.rcbi.org/missionready. For more information, contact RCBI’s Derek Scarbro at or 304.781.1684.
The AIM Higher Consortium is a U.S. Department of Defense initiative to strengthen the military supply chain in West Virginia and southwest Pennsylvania.