Shredder Operator / Control Room Operator
Princeton, WV 24740
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a heavy industrial environment.
- Must have electrical and mechanical knowledge and experience in an industrial environment.
- Thorough understanding of electrical systems(480V), PLC operation, and Hydraulic systems.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and make decisions in a fast paced environment.
- Basic safety knowledge & adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Previous Auto Shredder \ Rock Crusher \ Coal Crusher or prep plant experience desired
- Plant Control room experience desired
How to Apply
- Operation of Automobile Shredder & associated plant processing equipment from Shredder control room.
- Information on Automobile Shredders: https://youtu.be/rQ-b2OWzs_w
- Supervise 4-8 other operations and maintenance personnel.
- Preform pre-shift safety & preparedness checks.
- Lead Maintenance tasks when equipment isn’t in operation.
- Troubleshooting plant electrical\mechanical issues
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.