APPRENTICESHIP WORKS will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX (INCLUDING PREGNANCY AND GENDER IDENTITY), SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR BECAUSE THEY ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY OR A PERSON 40 YEARS OLD OR OLDER. APPRENTICESHIP WORKS will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.
- Statewide agriculture competition to reward student innovation
- Brothers combine knowledge of firearms, innovation to launch family business with RCBI assistance
- Create Buckhannon wins statewide agricultural competition
- EDA boosts RCBI efforts to strengthen supply chain, connect businesses
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Program lands jet engine donation