APPRENTICESHIP WORKS will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX (INCLUDING PREGNANCY AND GENDER IDENTITY), SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR BECAUSE THEY ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISABILITY OR A PERSON 40 YEARS OLD OR OLDER. APPRENTICESHIP WORKS will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.
- Aerospace initiative could bring millions of dollars to W.Va.
- Alumnus Brad D. Smith chosen as Marshall’s 38th president
- RCBI expands machinist program to meet industry demand
- Philip Barbour earns top honors in statewide Student Agriculture Innovation Challenge
- Webinar to highlight military contracting opportunities for small businesses