Are you looking to create a higher-skilled and more productive workforce? RCBI’s Apprenticeship Works program is a nationally recognized apprenticeship program working with manufacturers to develop registered apprenticeship programs.
Through an apprenticeship program, employees learn your way of doing things, at your facility.
The Apprenticeship Works offers a full range of services including:
- Consultation on developing a customized apprenticeship program
- Extensive outlines for on-the-job training
- Training materials and a tracking system, offered entirely online
- National sponsorship, which reduces your administrative workload
Apprenticeship Works will connect you to local resources to support your program and provide guidance to company administrators, mentors and the apprentices themselves. We are funded by an American Apprenticeship Initiative grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, so our program is affordable for manufacturers of all sizes.
Watch this webinar to learn more about our program.
Below is a list of some of our most in-demand apprenticeships:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing Technician
- Composites Technician
- CNC Operator/Programmer
- Die Setter
- Electrician, Maintenance
- Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Press Operator
- Quality Control Technician
- Tool and Die Maker
- Welding Technician
Apprenticeship Works also strives to diversify and grow the manufacturing workforce through pre-apprenticeship programs for disadvantaged youth, veterans and women. If you are interested in partnering on this effort, feel free to contact us.
Click here to learn more.