Entrepreneurs see a need that isn’t being met by the market and innovate a new way to meet that need. They invest their time, energy and capital into developing fresh ideas then making their products and services available to others.
Being an entrepreneur isn’t easy. So, at RCBI we are committed to supporting you and your entrepreneurial ideas. Our goal is to provide resources to help entrepreneurs create, sustain, deliver and expand their products.
In addition to design assistance and technical support in developing rapid prototypes, we also help develop business models and make connections to other valuable resources available in West Virginia’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
Our services include:
- Supporting development of a business plan or model
- Designing and creating a functional prototype, through 3D printing or traditional manufacturing
- Arranging small-batch manufacturing
- Assisting with early-stage startup planning
- Connecting you with other resource organizations
Click here to find out how we can help you take your entrepreneurial ideas to the marketplace.