Industry Customized Training
On request, RCBI will create customized training to meet the specific needs of your company and employees. RCBI’s customized training can take place at any of our locations around the state or onsite at your location, whichever suits your needs best.
Manufacturing Fast Track Program
The Manufacturing Fast Track Program at the Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI) allows individuals to update their machining/CNC skills in as little as three months. The customizable Manufacturing Fast Track Program provides:
- 40 hours of one-on-one instruction that provides foundational skills and competencies required by manufacturers. Choose from topics such as computer-aided design (CAD)/computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), manual machining, Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machining, or additive manufacturing (3D Printing) skills.
- Additional online coursework to support the one-on-one instruction
- Training is available at RCBI’s Advanced Manufacturing Technology Centers in Huntington, Charleston or Bridgeport.
- Fast Track Program cost is $3,950
Open enrollment – start anytime. The schedule is customized to meet individual needs. If our accelerated training schedule interests you, contact us at 800.469.RCBI (7224) or .
Industry's most frequently requested customized training topics
- 5-axis Programming
- Advanced (3D / Surface) CNC Programming
- Automotive Industry Core Tools (Control Plans, FMEA, SPC)
- Basic FARO Arm & CAM2
- Blueprint Reading
- CNC Operator Skills
- CNC Programming
- Continual Process Improvement including Six Sigma
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic Basics
- Precision Measurement Tool
- Root Cause Analysis, Problem-solving and Corrective Action
- Solid / Surface CAD Modeling