Building Better Teams
Upcoming Training for this Course
There are no upcoming training events for this class scheduled.
Teams have become a principal building block of the strategy of successful organizations. Whether the focus is on service, quality, cost, value, speed, efficiency, performance, or other similar goals, teams are the central methodology of most organizations in the private, non-profit, and government sectors. With teams at the core of corporate strategy, your success as an organization can often depend on how well you and other team members operate together.
Course Learning Objectives:
- How well do you and other team members operate together?
- How are your problem-solving skills?
- Is the team enthusiastic and motivated to do its best?
- Do you work well together?
- Defining Teams
What is a Team?
Types of Teams
- Establishing Team Norms
Characteristics of Teams
- Working as a Team
- Glenn Parker Team Survey
- Building Team Trust
- The Stages of Team Development
- The TORI Model
How the Listener Controls the Speaker
- Becoming a Good Team Player