A Partnership Between RCBI & NASA
Often, the key to applying your proven manufacturing can-do to new materials is no tougher than working beside someone who has been there and done that.
Composites - stronger but lighter than their metal counterparts
Under the terms of a cooperative agreement and grant, RCBI operates a Center of Excellence for composites in support of NASA. Working directly with NASA engineers as well as local composites manufacturers, RCBI assists in the development of composites materials used for space flight vehicles.
This partnership with NASA is directly linked to RCBI’s core mission by inspiring students, equipping and invigorating the training environment, and infusing the West Virginia-area manufacturing sector with new opportunities for economic development.
Our commitment to quality and customer service earned the respected ISO 9001: 2000 registration during 2004.
By achieving and maintaining these rigorous industry standards, RCBI is reinforcing its commitment to the quality-approach it advocates to manufacturers as well as ensuring defense, NASA and prime contracts are fulfilled with quality documentation.
- Composites Fabrication and Repair—Level 1 (5-day)
- Composites Fabrication and Repair—Level 2 (5-day)
- Design and Fabrication of Composites Tooling (9-day)
- Manufacturing Methods and Quality Assurance Techniques (5-day)
- Ultrasonic Non-destructive Inspection Level I (5-day)
- Basic CMM Operation & Programming (3-day)
- Basic Faro Arm & CAM2 Measure Training (2-day)
If you require customized training, please call 800.469.RCBI (7224) or e-mail email@example.com for additional customized training opportunities