Benefits of Apprenticeship
No company is too big or too small to participate in Registered Apprenticeship. Let us show you how to build your talent pipeline through an apprenticeship program. A proven workforce model, apprenticeship:
• Helps retain and recruit employees
• Improves succession planning
• Accurately evaluates employee skill levels, using competency-based indicators
• Provides less-skilled employees with a clear outline of what is expected to advance in their careers
But you don’t have to develop a program on your own. The team at Apprenticeship Works will assist you, providing a cost savings of up to 90 percent.
The benefits of working with Apprenticeship Works at RCBI:
• Consulting services to develop and implement the apprenticeship program
• Train the trainer services at company site to also upskill your supervisors and mentors
• Pre- and post-assessment of employees’ knowledge and skills
• Facilitation of online instruction
• Access to training materials, including ebooks, videos and online training courses
• Access to Learning Management System to track related instruction and OJT of participating employees
Download this checklist that outlines the steps of implementing an apprenticeship program in partnership with Apprenticeship Works.