Benefits of Apprenticeship
No company is too big or too small to participate in Registered Apprenticeship. Let us show you how to build your talent pipeline through an apprenticeship program. A proven workforce model, apprenticeship:
• Helps retain and recruit employees
• Improves succession planning
• Accurately evaluates employee skill levels, using competency-based indicators
• Provides less-skilled employees with a clear outline of what is expected to advance in their careers
But you don’t have to develop a program on your own. The team at Apprenticeship Works will assist you, providing a cost savings of up to 90 percent.
The benefits of working with Apprenticeship Works at RCBI:
• Consulting services to develop and implement the apprenticeship program
• Train the trainer services at company site to also upskill your supervisors and mentors
• Pre- and post-assessment of employees’ knowledge and skills
• Facilitation of online instruction
• Access to training materials, including ebooks, videos and online training courses
• Access to Learning Management System to track related instruction and OJT of participating employees
Apprenticeship Works has been featured in a number of national magazines.
* Read about Apprenticeship Works in Middle Market Growth magazine.
* Read Charlotte Weber’s column in SME Magazine on how the apprenticeship program at RCBI helps manufacturers compete.
* Read about our national apprenticeship forum, hosted with partner America Makes.
* Read about our pre-apprenticeship program featured in Modern Machine Shop.