The Robert C. Byrd Institute (RCBI) in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration will host a free Risk Prevention Workshop at RCBI on the Marshall University South Charleston campus (Robert C. Byrd Academic & Technology Center, Room 206). It is essential to understand the internal and external dynamics that pose risk for your small business. Topics include:
- Identifying the common risks associated with owning a small business
- Identifying the internal and external factors that pose risk for small businesses
- Identifying situations that may cause risk for small businesses
- Identifying the common warning signs of risk for small businesses
- Implementing, monitoring and evaluating a risk management plan for your business
Participants must register no later than Nov. 7 at 3 p.m. For more information, contact Jane Bostic at 304.781.1681. Register here.